- Contains special barriers to shield and protect skin
- Removes hair without any discomfort
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat wax until it has a thin, syrup-like texture.
- Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
- After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.