- NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX
- Natural oils and titanium dioxide calm and soothe the skin
- Formulated for thick and coarse hair and recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing – can be used on all skin types
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
- To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
- When applying wax leave excess wax “tab” on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
- The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
- Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.